Impression Edge is an Austin based, woman owned promotional product and marketing services company. HUB certified and founded by Michelle Stinson in 2004, Impression Edge serves clients worldwide. Our knowledge of product sourcing, procurement, marketing concepts and creative strategies allow us provide unique product and service offerings for our clients.
Meet the team
Ariana Camille Coleman
Ariana wears an array of hats at Impression Edge; she facilitates all aspects of order management from processing to production to delivery, including customer service. Her warm and genuine spirit is one of a kind and she is always quick with an answer when you need one. Ariana, native Austinite, attended Texas A&M University and then embarked on an eclectic career journey. Her professional experience includes social media game and mobile application production, marketing, business development and musical theater.
Quick Tidbits About Ariana:
- She is fluent in American Sign Language and volunteers as an interpreter in the Austin area.
- She used to sing opera.
- She volunteers as a CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate.)
- She can learn a new, complicated software program in a matter of minutes...no kidding.
- Her name is a combination of her parents' names, Arthur and Diana.
- She has an intense passion for helping others.
- Her secret fantasy is to be a country music star.
Richard M. Stinson, CPA, graduated University of Texas, MPA, 1969 and began his career with a national “big eight” firm. After becoming a tax partner, he left to practice accounting and founded the firm of Calloway, Stinson & Co., P.C. Richard provides expertise to Impression Edge in all areas of finance and accounting.
Quick Tidbits About Richard:
- He loves Vegas!
- He is the father of 8 kids.
- Holds unofficial Skipjack saltwater fishing record.
- Has owned several successful businesses.
- His secret fantasy is to be a successful mystery novelist.
Charles is instrumental in the development of promotional marketing and merchandising programs for Impression Edge. A native Austinite, Charles graduated from The University of Texas at Austin with a BBA in Marketing. He has been recognized by the wireless and technology industries as a recipient of numerous sales achievement awards over a 20 year career in sales and marketing.
Quick Tidbits About Charles:
- He has an extensive Hot Wheels collection.
- Loves classic Van Halen.
- He is the oldest of 8 children.
- Has an amazing singing voice.
- Has a secret fantasy to be the lead singer in a rock band.
Michelle Grandinetti Stinson
President and Founder
Michelle is the heart and soul of Impression Edge which she opened in 2004. She is an expert at managing large branding and promotional marketing campaigns and her passion is helping clients find unique ways to market their message. She has years of successful experience in the sales and marketing industry which is evident in her work. Michelle’s creativity and passion is contagious and that is illustrated in a long list of clients that keep coming back to work with her. A native Austinite, Michelle earned her BA from St. Edward's University and would only consider moving if she could live beachside.
Quick Tidbits About Michelle:
- She is an accomplished painter.
- She has saved a life.
- Despite her fear of flying, she has skydived at 15,000 feet.
- Is in love with her Boxer dog, Jack, and loves the Boxer breed.
- She has taught elementary school.
- Has been a superstar salesperson since her college days, selling shoes at Yarings.
- Her secret fantasy is to be a stand-up comedian.
Michelle has been with Impression Edge since 2005 making sure their brand shines strong and proud. Her fanaticism for all things design make her work unique and help ensure IE’s clients' identities and promotional marketing campaigns stand out. Her extensive skill set includes graphic/web design, photography, creative writing, audio production, and musical composition. She is also a skilled UI designer and has co-developed web applications, designing backend architecture and frontend interfaces. She holds a B.A. in Broadcast and Electronic Communication Arts from SF State University.
Quick Tidbits About Michelle:
- She is a songwriter and multi-instrumentalist.
- Is co-founder of Do-gooder, a philanthropic apparel and media company.
- Made semi-finalist in the American Screenwriters Association competition for her film script.
- Used to own a sound design company.
- Attended Middlesex University in London.
- Is a fiery mix of Irish, German, and Japanese.
- Her secret fantasy is to be a rock star.
Billy Stinson, full bred Boxer, was born in Austin, Texas in 2004. He is a permanent fixture at Impression Edge and helps put smiles on the faces of customers and employees alike. Billy’s personality and playful attitude contribute to the team in immeasurable ways.