We are Impression Edge and We Know What to Brand when it comes to promotional products, branded apparel, incentives and corporate gifts! Founded by Michelle Grandinetti Stinson in 2004, we serve clients worldwide. Our extensive knowledge of product sourcing, branding and creative marketing strategies allow us to provide unique product and service offerings for our clients.
Meet the Team
Michelle Grandinetti Stinson
President and Founder
Michelle is the heart and soul of Impression Edge which she opened in 2004. She is an expert at managing large branding and promotional marketing campaigns and her passion is helping clients find unique ways to market their message. She has years of successful experience in the sales and marketing industry which is evident in her work. Michelle’s creativity and passion are contagious and that is illustrated in a long list of clients that keep coming back to work with her. A native Austinite, Michelle earned her BA from St. Edward’s University and would only consider moving if she could live beachside.
Quick Tidbits About Michelle:
- She is an accomplished painter
- She has saved a life
- Despite her fear of flying, she has skydived at 15,000 feet
- Is in love with her Boxer dog, Frankie, and loves the Boxer breed
- She has taught elementary school
- Her secret fantasy is to be a stand-up comedian
Charles is instrumental in the development of promotional marketing and merchandising programs for Impression Edge. A native Austinite, Charles graduated from The University of Texas at Austin with a BBA in Marketing. He has been recognized by the wireless and technology industries as a recipient of numerous sales achievement awards over a 20 year career in sales and marketing.
Quick Tidbits About Charles:
- He has an extensive Hot Wheels collection
- Loves classic Van Halen
- He is the oldest of 8 children
- Has an amazing singing voice
- Has a secret fantasy to be the lead singer in a rock band
Sales and Production Director
Meredith has been with Impression Edge since July of 2015. She was born and raised in Austin, TX and graduated from TCU with a BS in Political Science. She began her career as Sales Coordinator and has moved up within the company holding titles of Major Account Manager and now Sales and Production Director. Meredith’s contributions to Impression Edge are invaluable. With her leadership and management, no stone is left unturned when it comes to production. Not only is every order treated with kid gloves, she will put a smile on your face with her vibrant and fun personality. Meredith now resides in South Carolina with her Mini Aussie, Bella, English Bulldog, Bear, and her boyfriend, Brandon. Her interests include traveling, watching TCU and Dallas Cowboys Football, and shopping.
Quick Tidbits about Meredith:
- She was on Family Feud
- Oldest of three siblings
- Avid kickballer
- Favorite Podcast is The Morning Toast
- She’s by far the fastest typist in the office!
- Her secret fantasy is to be the next Erin Andrews
Director of Finance
Born and raised in snowy Syracuse, NY, she finally left that beautiful weather in 2001 for St. Petersburg, Fl. Earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Information Systems from Columbia College in Syracuse. Most of her previous career was in IT but the last 10 years of her corporate America career she earned her PMP (Project Management Professional) and was a Project Manager.
After leaving Corporate America she became an Enrolled Agent (Federally Authorized Tax Practitioner) and opened her own Tax Preparation business. Following she joined Impression Edge and brings extensive knowledge in all areas of finance.
Quick Tidbits About Lyn:
- Loves her Yorkie fur babies; Ricky and Rosie, named after beloved family members that have passed away.
- An active member of her church and actually has a minister’s license.
- Best times are when food, friends, and family are present.
- Her favorite baseball team is the Tampa Bay Rays; she dumped the Yankees when she moved to Florida.
- Her secret fantasy is to have a beautiful home on the beach with a personal chef to cook healthy, delicious meals, and clean.
Nick spent 40 years as a business executive in the pharmaceutical industry. Since his retirement in 2003, he has traveled extensively with his wife of 55 years. Nick joined Impression Edge in 2018 as a senior adviser but most recently as “The Intern”. He provides the best of both worlds- great advice and hard work by working closely with our fulfillment team on large scale projects. His attention to detail is pristine and he is known around the office for bringing delicious breakfast tacos!!
Quick Tidbits about Nick:
- He is a die hard UT Longhorn Fan and has attended football games for over 5 decades
- Heavily involved in his church and bible study
- Loves doing ranch work and outside activities on his land
- Avid star gazer
- His claim to fame was scoring 4 touchdowns in his final high school football game in 1956!!
- His secret fantasy is to be concert pianist and play in Carnegie Hall
The Door Guy
Frankie is our beloved boxer dog, also known here as The Door Guy. He is always ready to greet visitors with excitement and love. With Frankie around our office, there is never a dull moment and his unusual underbite makes for an incredible smile that will lift anyone’s spirits!
Quick Tidbits about Frankie:
- He loves to swim despite being somewhat of a beginner!
- Has a strong kinship with our FedEx and UPS drivers
- Loves hanging out with his cousin, Weezie (an adorable French Bulldog)
- His favorite hobby is sunning in the yard or chasing sticks, leaves and anything that blows in the wind!