We are Impression Edge and We Know What to Brand when it comes to promotional products, branded apparel, incentives and corporate gifts! Founded by Michelle Grandinetti Stinson in 2004, we serve clients worldwide. Our extensive knowledge of product sourcing, branding and creative marketing strategies allow us to provide unique product and service offerings for our clients.
Meet the Team
Michelle Grandinetti Stinson
President and Founder
Michelle is the heart and soul of Impression Edge which she opened in 2004. She is an expert at managing large branding and promotional marketing campaigns and her passion is helping clients find unique ways to market their message. She has years of successful experience in the sales and marketing industry which is evident in her work. Michelle’s creativity and passion are contagious and that is illustrated in a long list of clients that keep coming back to work with her. A native Austinite, Michelle earned her BA from St. Edward’s University and would only consider moving if she could live beachside.
Quick Tidbits About Michelle:
- She is an accomplished painter
- She has saved a life
- Despite her fear of flying, she has skydived at 15,000 feet
- Is in love with her Boxer dog, Frankie, and loves the Boxer breed
- She has taught elementary school
- Her secret fantasy is to be a stand-up comedian
Charles is instrumental in the development of promotional marketing and merchandising programs for Impression Edge. A native Austinite, Charles graduated from The University of Texas at Austin with a BBA in Marketing. He has been recognized by the wireless and technology industries as a recipient of numerous sales achievement awards over a 20 year career in sales and marketing.
Quick Tidbits About Charles:
- He has an extensive Hot Wheels collection
- Loves classic Van Halen
- He is the oldest of 8 children
- Has an amazing singing voice
- Has a secret fantasy to be the lead singer in a rock band
Sales and Production Director
Meredith has been with Impression Edge since July of 2015. She was born and raised in Austin, TX and graduated from TCU with a BS in Political Science. She began her career as Sales Coordinator and has moved up within the company holding titles of Major Account Manager and now Sales and Production Director. Meredith’s contributions to Impression Edge are invaluable. With her leadership and management, no stone is left unturned when it comes to production. Not only is every order treated with kid gloves, she will put a smile on your face with her vibrant and fun personality. Meredith now resides in South Carolina with her Mini Aussie, Bella, English Bulldog, Bear, and her boyfriend, Brandon. Her interests include traveling, watching TCU and Dallas Cowboys Football, and shopping.
Quick Tidbits about Meredith:
- She was on Family Feud
- Oldest of three siblings
- Avid kickballer
- Favorite Podcast is The Morning Toast
- She’s by far the fastest typist in the office!
- Her secret fantasy is to be the next Erin Andrews
Bryan joined the Impression Edge team in June 2018 as Operations Manager. A native Austinite, he left the area for a short time to earn his BS in Natural Resource Management at Colorado State University returning to Central Texas with his wife in the early 2000s. Following, he gained invaluable project management experience as a Geo-scientist where he managed large construction projects in the water supply industry. More recently, he played an instrumental role in launching his wife’s travel consulting business which included traveling around the world. Bryan plays an integral role in ensuring that business operations are running efficiently at Impression Edge – everything from large fulfillment projects, vendor and customer relations to purchasing and other areas of finance. His love of bluegrass music and his cool personality fill the office with fun and adventure!
Quick Tidbits About Bryan:
- He enjoys spending time with his family and their Cavapoo and anything related to sports or outdoors
- Loves Texas Football and has been to over 30 Texas-OU Football games at the Cotton Bowl
- He was a Professional Geo-scientist in his past career
- Was one of the first wakeboarders to ride the “Skurfer” in the 1980s
- Has snowboarded on 3 different continents
- His secret fantasy is to get his pilot’s license where he could fly himself around the world as professional snowboarder!
Project Manager & Logistics
Randall Stinson joined Impression Edge in the area of project management and logistics in 2019. He studied at the University of Texas and Sam Houston State University. Randall has extensive management experience in a variety of markets including the food/beverage industry, technology and real estate. For several years he was a top producer for a large apartment locating service. More recently, he played an integral part as Operations Manager in launching and selling for profit a pool services company. His attention to detail and accuracy allow him to manage our large fulfillment and distribution projects. This includes inventory management, shipping logistics and customer service. His speed, proficiency and organizational skills bring a level of excellence second to none.
Quick Tidbits about Randy:
- Loves spending time with his pug, Butter
- Is an amazing cook and entertainer
- Loves a good red wine and pate
- Is the 5th of 8 siblings
- For fun, he enjoys freelance video editing and has cut the most viewed fan trailer on YouTube
- His secret fantasy is become a professional golfer and play in the PGA Tour
Nick spent 40 years as a business executive in the pharmaceutical industry. Since his retirement in 2003, he has traveled extensively with his wife of 55 years. Nick joined Impression Edge in 2018 as a senior adviser but most recently as “The Intern”. He provides the best of both worlds- great advice and hard work by working closely with our fulfillment team on large scale projects. His attention to detail is pristine and he is known around the office for bringing delicious breakfast tacos!!
Quick Tidbits about Nick:
- He is a die hard UT Longhorn Fan and has attended football games for over 5 decades
- Heavily involved in his church and bible study
- Loves doing ranch work and outside activities on his land
- Avid star gazer
- His claim to fame was scoring 4 touchdowns in his final high school football game in 1956!!
- His secret fantasy is to be concert pianist and play in Carnegie Hall
The Door Guy
Frankie is our beloved boxer dog, also known here as The Door Guy. He is always ready to greet visitors with excitement and love. With Frankie around our office, there is never a dull moment and his unusual underbite makes for an incredible smile that will lift anyone’s spirits!
Quick Tidbits about Frankie:
- He loves to swim despite being somewhat of a beginner!
- Has a strong kinship with our FedEx and UPS drivers
- Loves hanging out with his cousin, Weezie (an adorable French Bulldog)
- His favorite hobby is sunning in the yard or chasing sticks, leaves and anything that blows in the wind!